This is my ultimate list of mother and baby tips that Singaporean parents will find useful. You’ll find useful tips on how to love and play with your child, and reviews of products & services that I have personally tried and tested.
Planning for a Birthday Party?
- Daniel’s full month party
- How I DIY’ed a full blown Yellow Duck Nautical Themed Party
- 10 unique party themes for kids
- Little Man Moustache Party for Daniel’s 1 year old party
Mother and Baby Tips
- Tips to know when babywearing
- What I did to prevent and treat colic for my baby
- Tips for a successful breastfeeding experience
- How to bath a newborn
- Tips on how to care for your Babysafe Bedding
- UV Steriliser versus Steam Steriliser – which one to choose?
- How to choose chinese name for baby
- What’s in my diaper bag
- Useful guide to diaper sizes in Singapore
- Hospital Grade Breast Pump for work & for home – my own personal recommendation!
- I got my Post-Pregnancy Freckles lasered off – here’s how
Read also: I make a better employee as a mom
- Closeup tour of the cot bed
- Bedside cot bed for co-sleeping
- Monster Baby Changing Table doubles up as a bathtub!
- Beddings for my child
- Decor accessories for the nursery
- #ProjectNursery gets more real!
- Sneaks to #ProjectNursery
- We finalllyyyy decided on a cot bed!
- Quiet Forest Themed Nursery Ideas
- Safari Jungle Themed Nursery Ideas
- Introducing #ProjectNursery
- Installing our new Home IP Camera
- Tips on how to care for your Latex Baby Bedding
Maternity / Newborn / Family Photoshoot
- My first maternity shoot (pregnant with Daniel)
- Daniel 7 days old newborn shoot
- Daniel 1 year old baby cake smash shoot
- Family photoshoot with Daniel (1 yeaar old)
- My second maternity shoot (pregnant with Nathen)
- Nathen 7 days old newborn shoot
- Nathen 1 month old shoot with props!
- Kids photoshoot ideas
- Little Mustache Themed Party for Baby Boy
- Daniel’s 1 month old full month party
- Elaborate Yellow Duck Nautical Theme Party for Nathen
Baby-related Product & Services Reviews
- Merries Diaper Review – My Active Toddler Needs This Diaper.
- When I upgraded my kid from tape diapers to pull up pants
- Skincare range for newborns – why I use Mustela for Nathen
- Mustela BeBe skincare review
- Mustela Baby Diaper Cream – best for easing diaper rashes!
- Cetaphil range of skincare products for newborns – a review!
- MooGoo Bathcare & Skincare review
- When it comes to flying with kids, this service from Air New Zealand is a game changer
- All you need to know about the all-new Cartoon Network Wave Cruise
- Parents! Don’t leave for your flight without this! It’s a luggage, a bed and a ride for kids all in one
- Super comfortable rompers that survived many washes!
- Did I get too many baby clothes from Spring Maternity!!
- Swaddles and Burpies for newborns
- Safe & Natural Laundry Cleaning Products for sensitive baby skin
- I’m a babywearing mom!
- A hipseat carrier for younger babies
- Graco Citilite Stroller – the stroller that I used for 4 whole years
- Puku Baby High Chair & Walker
- Portable, foldable lightweight stroller (8 months and above)
- Sturdy, fully reclinable, Korean stroller (newborns and above)
- You will absolutely LOVE this Haenim Play Yard for your baby
- The Funnylon Playmat is really cheap and good
- This is the Baby Swimming Pool you need at home!
Toddler Toys and Fun:
- A tricycle that’ll make it worth your money
- Educational and Great Quality – these make fabulous gift ideas for children
- Travelling soon? Don’t leave home without this luggage!
- Happy Hopperz for Happy Kids
- Beaba Babycook – the all in one baby food cooking kitchen gadget!
- Hegen Baby Bottles – An innovative Singapore brand
- Kidsme Food Feeder for Weaning Babies
- Yummy, healthy snacks for kids
- My kid loves this snack to the max!
- Gerber Puffs anyone?
- Nestle Cerelac for Babies
Children Enrichment Classes in Singapore:
- Swimming lessons for kids (4 months and above) @ Aquabambinos
- We also tried swimming lessons for kids at Happyfish
- Learning Phonics (18 months and above)
- Brain Training Class @ Brainfit
- Links to Cheap English Storybooks from Taobao
- Tips on how to choose a preschool in Singapore
Children Activities / Services:
- Tuina for babies – what? Read and see!
- Family Chiropractor – they adjusted my 5 month old baby
- Finances for your child
My Motherhood Experience
I became a mom at 29 and my husband and I both live in Singapore. Juggling work and family is a daily challenge. We rely heavily on each other and on our helper. Here’s sharing my motherhood experience where you’ll find a list of posts on my hopes & fears as a mom. I hope reading it will uplift you and give you a sense of camaraderie
Postpartum Weight Loss
Since everyone’s body is different and different weight loss methods can help people in different ways, I compiled a list of all the ways that I have tried to lose the weight gained from my 2 pregnancies. I also share what’s the most effective way for me so far :) Check it out here.
For Pregnant Mummies
Pregnancy is always better when the experience is shared. I have compiled a list of my entire pregnancy journey, from the fears, to the joys and everything else in between. In the list, you will also find a whole array of tips from conception to birth. Check it out here.