Kids these days have so much of their childhood documented by doting parents. Daniel turned one recently and the opportunity for a photo shoot at Kids Pictures Studio came up, so we went – one can’t have too many photos taken really. Here’s sharing the photos we got!
Kids Pictures is a nice little studio neatly tucked away in a small corner at Tanglin Mall. They specialise in family, children, newborn and kids photography.
Children and families really do need a photographer that has patience, experience working with children and a general love for children.
We were invited for a sponsored photo shoot with them. Yan was our photographer and her team was amazing. I’m not even paid to say this! Daniel rocked up all active and could not keep still at all.
Yan and her team clearly had a vision and a concept to the shots they wanted to achieve and gave us very good directions.
Look at the beautiful shots they edited for us. Big love to the Kids Pictures Studio team! :) <3
Love the mini series on Daniel. His hair (or lack of) though :/!! Yan and her team had to sing “Wheels on a bus” OUT LOUD and dangle heaps of toys all over just to get Daniel’s photos! It was hilarious!!! Peter ended up laughing too!
They really made us all feel very comfortable. That definitely led to a very enjoyable session.
Read also: Other family photo shoots that we’ve done
- My first maternity shoot (pregnant with Daniel)
- Daniel 7 days old newborn shoot
- Daniel 1 year old baby cake smash shoot
- Family photo shoot with Daniel (1 yeaar old)
- My second maternity shoot (pregnant with Nathen)
- Nathen 7 days old newborn shoot
- Nathen 1 month old shoot with props!
- Need ideas for your kid’s photo shoot idea? Check these ideas out!