I LOVE MY NEW GRACO CITILITE R STROLLER! The Graco CitiLite Stroller is Graco’s best selling model, available in Red and Blue. What initially attracted me to it was it’s ease of maneuver and light weight body but there is so much more to love about it. Read on to find out!
The canopy covers well and Daniel seems to sleep really well in there. The 5 point harness keeps him safe too. At 6 months old, he’s a curious little one, and is happy to have his seat propped up to maximum upright.
Pros of Graco Citilite Stroller
- SUPER Light-weight at only 4.5kg. Wow? So easy to carry in one hand.
- Stands up all on its own when it’s folded. So much easier for travelling and storing!
- The seat is height is adjustable to allow Daniel to sit upright and lie flat. Suitable for newborns & toddlers!
- Reversible handlebar. I can push the stroller with Daniel facing me or facing outwards (and which mama wouldn’t love looking at her infant all the time?!).
- The big basket underneath is easy for storing stuff.
- Single handlebar. Easy for one handed manoeuvring.
- This is a small plus point but I like that the front handlebar (the one in front of baby) is removable for ease of putting Daniel in and taking him out of the stroller.
- Value for money. This costs only $299 at Spring Maternity Singapore. Very good value for money.
Cons of Graco Citilite Stroller
- While I love the option that I can turn the handle around and push with my baby facing me, it is quite hard to manoeuvre in that orientation (Because only 2 out of the 4 wheels is free spinning. The other 2 wheels only go back and forth). You’ll need a little getting used to it.
- The harness may be easy to learn but I think it could have been designed to make it easier. Especially for babies who squirm the moment they are seated.
The PROS far outweigh the CONS and this is definitely a stroller that I recommend for all parents who are looking for something they can use from birth till 3 years old. Daniel is 6 months old now and we go everywhere with this! :) You won’t regret this for sure. If you have any questions regarding this stroller, you can just ask me on Facebook! :)
Have you read these other Travel Baby Gear reviews?
- I’m a babywearing mom!
- A hipseat carrier for younger babies
- Portable, foldable lightweight stroller (8 months and above)
- Sturdy, fully reclinable, Korean stroller (newborns and above)
Check out other Mother & Baby Tips here!