So here’s sharing what’s in my Diaper Bag.
1) Ju Ju Be Diaper Pad (OMG LOVE that this pad has memory foam in it. Super cushy and comfortable for Daniel! And it folds amazingly flat too.)
2) Pupsik Nursing Shawl
3) 3 X Milk Cloth
4) A pair of mittens and booties
5) Babysafe Sling
6) 3 X Diapers (I use GOO.n for day wear)
7) Huggies wet wipes (bought these at a super discount from Watsons)
8) A bottle of expressed breastmilk stored in the diaper bag’s insulated bottle pockets (How convenient is that?! Want to keep hot or cold also can!)
9) My favourite Mustela Vitamin Barrier Cream
10) Swaddle Designs Blanket
11) Swaddle Designs Burp Cloth
12) 2 X Change of Clothing
13) Pacifier (Not in picture)
14) My Stuff: Wallet, Lipstick, Oil Blotter, Mobile Phone, and Keys (Not in picture)
YES! All of that fits right into my beloved Diaper Bag and it’s not even heavy! See how spacious it is!
The memory foam padded shoulder straps are superb in keeping the bag a breeze to carry.
Check out other Mother & Baby Tips here
I got my Ju Ju Be Diaper Bag from Maternity Exchange.
Here’s a discount code if you’re planning to shop from them! Get 10% off purchase of regular priced maternity and nursing wear and diaper bags. (Valid till 31 May 2014) Quote “JUANN” under discount coupons for the online store or at their physical store at Marina Square to enjoy the discount.
If you haven’t heard of them, Maternity Exchange is like a walk-in wardrobe full of designer maternity wear. With the flexibility to rent or buy the clothes, you can mix and match items and wear a different look everyday throughout your whole pregnancy – without burning a hole in your pocket!
Rental options are only available at their physical store at Marina Square #03-108. The range of fashion clothing available in-store is wider than what’s shown in the online store. Only brand new items can be purchased online, except where stated otherwise. If you’re still unsure how it works, hop on over to their FAQ page! :)