I love putting stuff into my Ju Ju Be Diaper Bag. It has heaps of pockets and slots which make it fun to pack and organise!
So here’s sharing what’s in my Diaper Bag.
1) Ju Ju Be Diaper Pad (OMG LOVE that this pad has memory foam in it. Super cushy and comfortable for Daniel! And it folds amazingly flat too.)
2) Pupsik Nursing Shawl
3) 3 X Milk Cloth
4) A pair of mittens and booties
5) Babysafe Sling
6) 3 X Diapers (I use GOO.n for day wear)
7) Huggies wet wipes (bought these at a super discount from Watsons)
8) A bottle of expressed breastmilk stored in the diaper bag’s insulated bottle pockets (How convenient is that?! Want to keep hot or cold also can!)
9) My favourite Mustela Vitamin Barrier Cream
10) Swaddle Designs Blanket
11) Swaddle Designs Burp Cloth
12) 2 X Change of Clothing
13) Pacifier (Not in picture)
14) My Stuff: Wallet, Lipstick, Oil Blotter, Mobile Phone, and Keys (Not in picture)
YES! All of that fits right into my beloved Diaper Bag and it’s not even heavy! See how spacious it is!
The memory foam padded shoulder straps are superb in keeping the bag a breeze to carry.