Christmas Wonderland is back again for it’s 4th year at Gardens by the Bay! Look out for picturesque luminarie light sculptures, fun attractions, yuletide activities, as well as retail and dining options from now till 26 December 2017 from 4pm to 11pm daily. We took Daniel there last weekend and we had so much fun!
But first, check out how beautifully Gardens by the Bay is lit up for Christmas. It’s breathtaking and truly makes us proud to live in Singapore.
Christmas Wonderland @ GBTB
The majestic Spalliera is where visitors can experience ‘snow’ in the tropics with the nightly Blizzard Time, which has been increased from three to five sessions daily due to its overwhelming popularity. The kids had so much fun with the ‘snow’ and the adults were all so busy taking photos! Christmas songs were playing and people were just soaking in the great atmosphere.
We tried almost every attraction and my 4 year old loved all the carnival rides, especially the bumper cars. The mom in me took HEAPS of videos of him driving recklessly in a bumper car.
We even let him try skating at Singapore’s largest outdoor skating rink.
My husband and I enjoyed SAVOUR where celebrity chef creations priced from $6 were available from award-winning restaurants. There was also a Finest Wine Market with over 130 types of wines from around the world is available for purchase.
10 fun facts about Christmas Wonderland 2017:
- 1st – Asian debut of Ethiopia’s Circus Abyssinia
- 300sqm – Asia’s largest Santa’s Grotto
- 10 restaurants (2 are Michelin-starred) at SAVOUR : Christmas Wonderland edition
- Over 100 gifts up for grabs daily at Santa’s Grotto, with the largest prize being a trip for two to Lapland, Finland
- 13m high luminarie Christmas tree
- 240sqm synthetic outdoor skating rink – biggest in Singapore
- 19 carnival games and rides
- 57,000 sqm events ground – that’s approximately 5 soccer fields!
- 22.5m: The tallest Spalliera in Southeast Asia (7-storeys high)
- 252,000 bulbs to light up the luminarie light sculptures
Seriously, you don’t want to miss this year’s Christmas Wonderland at Gardens by the Bay! We hope to find time to make another trip before it ends :)
Here are our personal favourite attractions:
- Skating Under The Stars
- Garden Rhapsody – There’s something magical about listening to Christmas tunes with the delightful light show at the Supertrees
- Spalliera – for how beautiful it is and the blizzard time!
- Carnival Rides like the bumper cars!
- Game stalls like the Fishy Fishy!
Tip! Purchase your tickets online at least a day prior to your visit and enjoy savings of $2 per admission ticket. On the day of your visit, tickets are only available for sale at Christmas Wonderland’s ticketing booths. Each paying adult can bring in up to three children under 0.9m free of charge. A child above 0.9m requires a ticket.
For more information and to book tickets for Christmas Wonderland, visit