Thermalift treatment in Singapore? I have never heard of this treatment but I came across when I was looking for ways to tighten my saggy tummy area and lighten the post-pregnancy stretch marks. Technology is so advanced these days, surely it isn’t too hard to get back the body I once possessed yeh?
What is Thermalift
Thermalift is a revolutionary technique to recover the skin firmness and tone by using radiofrequency technology to safely heat the deeper layers of your skin, stimulating existing collagen and promoting new collagen growth for younger looking skin. Thermalift can be applied on both your body and face. It’s very interesting how Thermalift works. See the chart below:
Benefits of Thermalift Treatment
– Smoother, tighter skin with less sagging,
– Redefined contours along the jaw line and under the chin,
– Softening of wrinkles and fine lines around the mouth, eyes and forehead,
– Tightening the saggy skin under the chin, and
– Smoothening and toning of unsightly bulges dimples and wrinkles on face and body.
I did the Fat Freeze treatment at LUSH Aesthetics and was introduced to try out Thermalift treatment for firming & to help lighten my horrendous stretch marks. Perfect as a post-pregnancy lift! The best thing about this is, it offers visible results after just one session! I can’t wait to see it :)
There is no downtime at all for this, no special care is needed too. :) If you have sagging skin, cellulite and bulges, do check out Thermalift at LUSH Aesthetics.
Stay tuned to my posts here about Thermalift treatment in Singapore k. :) Will share before & after photos as well as bring you through what the treatment procedure is like and how it feels.
- The Fat Freeze treatment at LUSH Aesthetics (my treatment plan and treatment review)
- My ThermaLift treatment at LUSH Aesthetics, usually done after Fat Freeze (what is ThermaLift & my treatment review)
- Are you looking for aesthetic treatments in Singapore? Check out this List of Aesthetic Treatment Reviews in Singapore!