Planning a wedding be really stressful and I know of people who actually quit their job and go at it full time. Unfortunately, not everyone has the luxury for that. You’ll find lots of pictures along with reviews of all the wedding vendors I engaged like my wedding makeup artist, bridesmaid dresses, wedding photography, to all aspects of the wedding dinner! I hope this list will help you in planning a wedding in Singapore! :)
It all started with… I’m getting married!
Preparing A Wedding: How We Did It
- Bridesmaid dresses – where I got them from
- Finding a Justice of Peace in Singapore
- Facial ampoules that Bridal Makeup artists always use
- Getting porcelain veneers for a better smile
- Bridal spa party
- Wedding hair – recommended bridal hair and makeup artist
- Bridal Nails – my nail designs!
Details Of The Wedding Dinner
- I really didn’t have time :( So I hired a Wedding Designer.
- Wedding thumbprint tree for guests – an alternative to the guest signature book!
- Wedding dinner Photo Booth
- Wedding favors
- Wedding dinner menu design
- Pinterest-worthy wedding themes
- 5 unique venues for your wedding in Singapore
- That fabulous (and real) multi-layered wedding cake
Wedding Video & Photography
The Wedding Day Itself
I have received a lot of emails from readers about which vendors I used for various parts of my wedding so I did up a post to list them all. Check it out ➔ List of Wedding Vendors I Engaged For My Wedding