Wondering if the PicoSure Laser is worth going for? Wonder no more! I’m super excited to share with you my results after 3 treatments. Thanks to the excellent before & after photos of my face, the pictures really says it all.
PicoSure Laser is well loved for its’ efficacy in skin rejuvenation, removing tattoos, pigmentation, and acne scars and I’m really seeing why it is so popular.
I really appreciate the emphasis that Dr Terence Tan has on before & after treatment photos because it really allows me to see the difference. Check it out!
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS
THE RESULTS – BYE BYE SCARS!
Skin tone and scar under my eye – Vast improvements on the skin tone. The scar is a very deep and old scar and the PicoSure Laser has lightened the top part of the scar by quite a fair bit. I’m very happy with it.
Acne scars on my cheek area – If you look at closely at the difference, you’ll notice that the annoying acne scars from my youth have dramatically improved a lot. My skin surface looks so much smoother.
The above effects were seen just after 3 PicoSure Laser treatments. Thank you Dr Terence Tan for the great recommendation to do the PicoSure Laser! Best thing is, these improvements on my scars are PERMANENT.
I absolutely love the results!! If you’re looking to have any skin problems treated, do check out Dr Terence Tan from Halley Medical Aesthetics. He is a trusted doctor that I go to regularly.
If you want to know more about the PicoSure Laser treatment process, click HERE, or ask me in the comments below :)
- Fan BingBing Laser aka PicoSure Laser
- Halley Medical’s weight loss program in Singapore
- I lost 9kg within 3 months
- Singapore Ultherapy treatment review
- Ultherapy and Zeltiq CoolMini results
- My very first CoolSculpting treatment at Halley Medical Aesthetics
- Results of my double chin reduction treatment
- Treatments that gave me a sharper jawline
- CoolSculpting for my love handles and outer thighs
Halley Medical Aesthetics
277 Orchard Road #03-15
Phone: 6737 8233