Today I am going to tell you officially that I owe my current skin condition to DermaRx skincare, a range of globally known skincare products made in US and is only attainable through prescription by The DRx Clinic doctors.
So what happens at The DRx Clinic would be you call to make an appointment with the dermatologist and there will be a consultation session where the dermatologist and you will discuss the skin concerns you have.
The DRx Clinic sells their excellent DermaRx skincare products to help address all kinds of skincare problems. Depending on your concerns, different products will be recommended to you.
There is no hard selling here. The dermatologists are all professional doctors (not those hardcore salespeople working on a commission basis!) and will only recommend what you need to you.
You will then be ushered out to the reception area where you can decide which product you want and then you pay for it! :)
The DermaRx Skincare Range
After my second visit to Dr Hui Yun, I went home with all these products here:
- PRIME: Foaming Cleanser 170ml S$40
- PRIME: Toner 170ml S$40
- REMEDY: Comedone Formula 25ml S$73 (my review here)
- REMEDY 1: Max-C 35ml S$158
- REMEDY 2: Vita-Gel 35ml S$104
- REMEDY 3: Rejuvenator 35ml S$165
- PROTECT: Tinted Sunscreen SPF 30+ 60ml S$58
The DermaRX products above may look expensive but they are SO MUCH MORE effective than any brand you buy over the counter at Watsons/Guardian/Departmental Stores. And this entire set above lasted me 3 months.
Quote my name/blog when you call to see what’s the latest discount!
If you want great skin in a short span of time, go to The DRx Clinic for a consultation. Prescribed products are more concentrated and can give you better results quicker. Do schedule in a consultation with the doctors at The DRx Clinic and they will advise you what are the right DermaRx products for you.
Check out my other reviews on DRx Clinic treatments and products:
- Recommended Doctor at DRx Clinic
- Top 3 DermaRx Products to have
- DermaRx skincare range at DRx Clinic & prices!
- Prices for DermaRx skincare
- Best facial mask ever!
- Super effective skin lifting facial (includes before & after photos)
- Facial for skin-brightening at DRx Medispa
- Facial to reduce facial water-retention at DRx Medispa
- Freckle Removal with Laser Treatment
- Vanquish ME – non-invasive fat burning treatment at DRx Medispa
DRx Medical Aesthetic Clinic and Medispa
302 Orchard Road,
#14-02/03, #16-01/02 Tong Building,
Tel: +65 6733 1555
Opening Hours: Mon-Fri: 10am to 8pm / Sat & Sun: 10am to 5pm (Clinic) / 10am to 6pm (Medispa)
435 Orchard Road,
#03-01B Wisma Atria,
Tel: +65 6822 7035
Opening Hours: Mon-Sun: 10am to 8pm