I tried quite a lot of body slimming and fat reduction treatments in Singapore, so here’s a list of reviews where I share my personal experience with fat reduction treatments offered by aesthetic clinics in Singapore. Here’s the whole list for your quick and easy reference!
In this article, I will only focus on fat reduction treatments offered by aesthetic clinics in Singapore. These treatments do not help you lose weight (this is where you read about weight loss). These aesthetic slimming treatment reviewed here are fat reduction treatments that help you lose fat cells. While losing fat doesn’t help you lose weight, the reduction in fat cell volume in targeted areas CAN make a difference in your body shape and how your clothes fit.
Fat Reduction through Fat Freezing
Fat freezing in a nutshell: A procedure that suctions in the skin surrounding the area of fat you want to freeze, then uses controlled cooling to drop the temperature of the skin to below freezing to kill the fat cells. The body then eliminates the cells in the following weeks. There are many different brands out there in the market and the difference in the 3 below are the brand, cost and size of treatment area. Do read about each of them to know more.
- Halley Medical Aesthetics – Zeltiq Coolsculpting, a fat freezing technology that freezes fat cells away from targeted areas like:
- LUSH Aesthetics – Fat Freeze treatment (read about my treatment plan HERE and the actual treatment review HERE)
- Celevenus Aesthetic & Wellness Clinic – LipoCryo Fat Reduction Treatment on my thighs and arms
Fat Reduction through Radio Frequency
Radio Frequency in a nutshell: RF delivers energy to the areas of fat by driving controlled heat deep within the fat cells and subsequently destroys them. Here are some treatments that I’ve tried that promises to do that. The difference between the 3 treatments are quite a fair bit in terms of price, procedure and the way RF is used to kill the fat cells. Do read about each of them to know more.
- DRx Clinic – Vanquish Me (Maximum Energy), a non-invasive, contactless and very targeted body treatment
- Prive Clinic – Exilis, a treatment that helps to sculpt and reduce fat in desired areas
- Niks Maple – Liposonix, a targeted and non invasive fat loss treatment for tummy and butt
Lastly, some other popular related treatments that people go for after fat reduction treatments will be skin tightening treatments like these:
- DRx Clinic’s Body Beautiful Programme (review)
- Thermalift Body Treatment (what is ThermaLift & my treatment review) by LUSH Aesthetics
I hope you found this list of aesthetic fat reduction treatments in Singapore useful. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on my Instagram / Facebook page. As with ANY and ALL aesthetic treatments, please do your due diligence in researching for reviews and seeking a certified doctor’s advise and recommendation.