Hello Hello!! Sorry for the lack of updates lately. But I’m totally back and I have an update on my hair colour at Shunji Matsuo! I was in KL with my family during this Chinese New Year. Took the entire week off and spent like 7 days with them. Time flew by crazy quick. Baby Daniel had so much fun at indoor playground and going out for car rides every day. Too bad we don’t own a car in Singapore or we’ll totally bring him out for random rides and go explore more in Singapore too! :)
Anyhoo, CNY CNY. I love this time of the year. I love pineapple tarts (the handmade one from Bengawan Solo is ridiculously good) and the CNY reunion dinner dishes (chay chye, steamed chicken, steamboat, pen cai, etc).
I got myself all spruced up before the new year, hair, nails, slimming treatment…
I went really last minute to see Caely Tham, my hair stylist at Shunji Matsuo @ 313 Somerset and thankfully she had a slot for me. Shunji Matsuo doesn’t have any cny surcharge so, yay for everybody who’s as last minute as I am. And you still enjoy the 10% discount if you quote my name – ALL YEAR ROUND.
@ Shunji Matsuo
So for this lovely lovely LIGHT ASH BROWN (2nd from left on top row), all she had to do was do a coat of colour treatment over. It’s called colour treatment because it treats your hair even as it colours it to a fabulous new colour.
Omg love it!!
The colour in this photo is very accurate. I love how soft my hair looks because of the ash shade.
Super love. Really. I took so many photos with my new hair. I love the tinge of ash in the brown. It really makes the whole hair colour look more elegant. I’m going to want to have ash added into every colour I do from here on now!
Shunji Matsuo at 313Somerset has permanently closed. Their lead stylist, Caely Tham, has moved over to LeeKaJa, located at Mandarin Gallery. I now go to Caely at LeeKaJa for hair services.
Check out my experiences with Caely Tham at LeeKaJa here! Plus, there is this crazy good, and very popular hair treatment called the LeeKaJa Cinderalla hair treatment that will make you hair look naturally soft and straight. You must check it out here.
Check out other hair colours I’ve done with Caely Tham; maybe you’d find some colour inspiration for your next visit to the hair salon!
- Light Ash Brown – super demure and very wearable for work
- Platinum Brown + Shu Uemura Master Treatment
- 2NE1’s CL Hair Colour – Warm Honey Blonde
- Cosmic Cream Treatment aka Soft Rebonding
- Soft Rebonding by Caely Tham
- Mermaid Curls with Big Japanese Hair Perm
- Adding colour to those big curls
- Coral Brown Mermaid Curls + Shiseido Ultimate 5-Step Reconstruction Therapy Treatment
- Coral Beige Brown – one of my all-time favourites!
- Bold Pink Streaks or Red Ombre Streaks – take a look and decide!
- Blue & Green Ombre Ends
- Cut Bangs and Bright Red Ombre Ends
- Streaky Ombre Highlights – Caely’s The Expert At Ombre!
- Collage of all the hair colours I’ve had in 1.5 years!